The Internet without censorship
Initially, the World Wide Web was conceived as a space without borders, where you can get absolutely any information on an anonymous basis. However, not everyone enjoyed this freedom. Today, different countries are banned from access to certain resources - depending on political, religious and other government settings. The United States, Britain and Japan remain the most loyal on this issue, but, for example, in North Korea there is no way to go to the Internet for a simple mortal.
But the man and the mind to overcome the barriers. Advanced users around the world quickly learned to cope with this task with the help of VPN. The response step also did not take long - censorship on the Internet began to block these services. There is already talk not only about the states: the limited access to social networks in the workplace, which many of us face, is a phenomenon of the same order.
However, we believe that everyone has the right to decide when, what, and for what purpose, to be interested. Moreover, the rights to confidentiality and free access to information are guaranteed by the Constitution. Therefore, we offer several ways to overcome the blocking of VPN access.
How do they block VPN services?
This is the first question to be answered. The most common technology is to block all IP addresses belonging to the service. Another way is to prohibit the connection to the ports used. The third, most effective, is a deep packet inspection (DPI). With its help, traffic encrypted with VPN protocols is successfully recognized.
How to bypass the barrier?
There are several ways that are suitable for both ordinary users and Internet aces. You can choose the appropriate ones depending on your own level of preparation:
- Exit to the network through a mobile operator. The simplest solution. Using the phone, you can easily access content that is banned from work or school.
- Using a little-known VPN service that has not yet been blocked. Another option is simply to get a new IP address on the server you are familiar with.
- Create your own VPN server. In this you can not prevent anyone, you just need to master the technology.
- Using a Tor system that provides complete anonymity and hides your actions by sharing identification and routing. You can use the automatically built in script Lahana, which redirects all outgoing traffic through Tor.
- Install the Shadowsocks proxy application, which is available on most modern platforms.
- Using Psiphon, a tool that combines the principles of secure connectivity and obfuscation.
If your level of computer knowledge is above average, you can defeat censorship on the Internet by masking VPN traffic under harmless browser traffic.
There are a number of other ways (for example, using SSL or SSH tunnels), which will allow you to access the information of interest, preserving your privacy.
And we are happy to help you in this. The PROXY.INFO website provides a list of VPNs that can provide real freedom on the Internet. Meet, choose, connect!